Currituck Parks and Rec meetings to provide information, receive input
Published 7:40 am Friday, May 27, 2022
The Currituck County Parks and Recreation Department will hold a series of public meetings to present information on the development of a comprehensive master plan. The meetings will also collect citizen input through a brief survey, which will be used by the county to when developing the master plan, with the goal of improving services offered by Parks and Recreation.
Five meetings are scheduled at various locations throughout Currituck County. Attendees may stop by the meeting at any point during the timeframe to provide input and receive information.
– Corolla: May 31, 4-6 p.m., Brindley Sports Center, 1026 Ocean Trail.
– Jarvisburg: May 31, 6-8 p.m., Jarvisburg Elementary School, 110 Jarvisburg Rd.
– Moyock: June 1, 6-8 p.m., Moyock Middle School, 216 Survey Rd.
– Knotts Island: June 1, 6-8 p.m., Knotts Island Senior Center, 126 Brumley Rd.
– Currituck: June 2, 6-8 p.m., Historic Courthouse, 153 Courthouse Rd.
Those with questions should contact the Currituck Parks and Recreation office at 252-232-3007.