2020 Commercial Use Authorization applications open for national parks
Published 6:15 am Tuesday, December 24, 2019
The National Park Service has announced that the 2020 Commercial Use Authorization application process for Cape Hatteras National Seashore, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site and Wright Brothers National Memorial is now open.
Authorized services include:
– Beach Equipment Services (Cape Hatteras)
– Beach Fire Services (Cape Hatteras)
– Guided Fishing Services (Cape Hatteras and new for Fort Raleigh)
– Guided Horseback Tours (Cape Hatteras)
– Guided Waterfowl Hunting (Cape Hatteras)
– Interpretive and Educational Programs (Cape Hatteras, new for Fort Raleigh and Wright Brothers)
– Non-Motorized Boat Tours (Cape Hatteras and new for Fort Raleigh)
– Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) Driving Tours (Cape Hatteras)
– Outdoor Fitness Classes (Cape Hatteras)
– Photography Instruction (Cape Hatteras, new for Fort Raleigh and Wright Brothers!)
– Road-Based Commercial Tours and Transportation (Cape Hatteras)
– Watersport Instruction (Cape Hatteras)
– Wedding Equipment Services (Cape Hatteras – new service)
The application fee is $200 and online payments are now accepted. One authorization will cover activities in all applicable parks. Authorizations are valid from the date of issue through December 31 of the same year. Engaging in or soliciting any business in the parks requires a Commercial Use Authorization.
Visit these websites for applications, instructions, and more information. At all three websites, go to the button for Get Involved and select Do Business With Us.
For Cape Hatteras National Seashore: nps.gov/caha
For Fort Raleigh National Historic Site: nps.gov/fora
For Wright Brothers National Memorial: nps.gov/wrbr
Direct questions to Sarah Merrill at 252-475-9033 or email@example.com.