Mariner’s Menu: Pecan-encrusted grouper with fresh cilantro
A fresh seafood idea from North Carolina Sea Grant Mariner’s Menu.
Pecan-encrusted grouper with fresh cilantro
- 1 ½ pounds grouper fillet
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
In small bowl, combine butter, salt, pepper, garlic and cilantro. Brush over fish.
Sprinkle pecans over fish, pressing lightly.
Place in lightly greased baking dish and bake at 425°F until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor.
ALSO OF INTEREST: