Season tickets for Theatre of Dare now available
Published 8:13 am Saturday, July 16, 2022
With a stage of its own and a slate of five regular season productions on its agenda, Theatre of Dare has announced that season tickets for the 2022-23 season are now available on its website.
“We’ve got a great mix of old and new, from family-friendly to somewhat edgy fare in our lineup this season,” said T.O.D. president Stuart Parks II. “With the season ticket packages now available, our fans can save some money while guaranteeing themselves a seat at all of our regular season productions.”
The season ticket packages start at $75 and include the following five productions:
- The Mousetrap (Oct.7-16) – A classic murder mystery written by the grand dame of the genre, Agatha Christie.
- The Man Who Came to Dinner (Dec. 2-11) – A madcap Christmas farce about an egotistical houseguest who just won’t leave.
- Exit, Pursued by a Bear (Jan. 20-29) – A Southern-fried dark comedy about a woman with a unique plan for revenge against her abusive husband.
- Urinetown: The Musical (March 10-19) – In a drought-plagued dystopian future, revolution breaks out over one of humanity’s most basic needs.
- The Wizard of Wonderland (April 28-May 7) – A joyful family-friendly mashup of two classic children’s tales.
Season ticket holders will be able to select their performance dates before tickets go on sale to the general public. In addition, season ticket holders will get early access to any special events held during the season and receive an invitation to Theatre of Dare’s Spring Soiree, where the following season’s productions will be revealed.
Also this season, Theatre of Dare is offering a VIP season ticket for $90, which includes early entrance to the theater for priority seating.
“It’s going to be a great season, and a season ticket is the best way to be there for all of it,” said business manager Kelsey Thompson. “We think it’s the best entertainment value on the Outer Banks.”