Try this easy pumpkin pudding to welcome fall
Published 3:45 pm Wednesday, September 7, 2022
No cooking is required for this tasty pumpkin pudding. Kids can help prepare with supervision. This recipe from Food Hero, Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service makes six servings.
- 1 can pumpkin (15 ounces, or 2 cups cooked mashed squash such as Hubbard)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon cloves)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk (1% low-fat)
- 1 vanilla pudding (instant, 3.5 oz [small box])
Get the latest headlines sent to you
- Remember to start by washing your hands. In a large bowl mix pumpkin, salt and pumpkin spice together.
- Slowly stir in milk and mix well. Add instant pudding mix and stir for 2 minutes until it thickens. Refrigerate until serving time.