NPS now accepting commercial use applications
Published 4:58 pm Thursday, December 10, 2020
The National Park Service has announced that the 2021 Commercial Use Authorization application process for Cape Hatteras National Seashore, Fort Raleigh National Historic Site and Wright Brothers National Memorial is now open.
Authorized services include:
– Beach Equipment Services (Cape Hatteras)
– Beach Fire Services (Cape Hatteras)
– Guided Fishing Services (Cape Hatteras and Fort Raleigh)
– Guided Horseback Tours (Cape Hatteras)
– Guided Waterfowl Hunting (Cape Hatteras)
– Interpretive and Educational Programs (Cape Hatteras, Fort Raleigh and Wright Brothers)
– Non-Motorized Boat Tours (Cape Hatteras and Fort Raleigh)
– Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) Driving Tours (Cape Hatteras)
– Outdoor Fitness Classes (Cape Hatteras)
– Photography Instruction (Cape Hatteras, Fort Raleigh and Wright Brothers)
– Road-Based Commercial Tours and Transportation (Cape Hatteras)
– Sail Boat Tours (Cape Hatteras)
– Watersport Instruction (Cape Hatteras)
– Wedding Equipment Services (Cape Hatteras)
The application fee is $200 and online payments are now accepted. One CUA will cover activities in all applicable parks. CUAs are valid from the date of issue through December 31 of the same year. Engaging in or soliciting any business in the parks requires a CUA.
Visit the following websites for applications, instructions, and more information:
– Cape Hatteras National Seashore: nps.gov/caha/getinvolved/dobusinesswithus.htm
– Fort Raleigh National Historic Site: nps.gov/fora/getinvolved/dobusinesswithus.htm
– Wright Brothers National Memorial: nps.gov/wrbr/getinvolved/dobusinesswithus.htm
Direct questions to Sarah Merrill at 252-475-0685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.