Currituck Chamber of Commerce honors companies and individuals with awards
Published 12:14 pm Wednesday, January 13, 2021
The Currituck Chamber of Commerce has named thirteen local business and individuals for the 2020 Currituck Chamber of Commerce Awards.
Typically, winners would have been honored at the chamber’s Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony. With the cancellation of the of that event due to the COVID-19 pandemic, recipients were presented with their respective awards individually.
Recognized with awards were:
- Small Business of the Year (10 or less employees): Beach House Flooring & Tile Co.
- Small Business of the Year (10 or more employees): Eagle Creek Golf Club and Grill
- Corporate Community Service Award: Rose & Womble Realty
- Most Attractive Business: Outer Banks West KOA
- Non-Profit of the Year: SAD-SAC Foundation, Inc.
- Regional Citizen of the Year: Donna Stewart
- Currituck Citizen of the Year: Wilson Snowden
- President’s Award: Albemarle Home Care & Hospice
- President’s Award: Jersey Mike’s Subs
- President’s Award: Currituck Lawn Care, LLC
- President’s Award: Built to Last Outdoor Furniture
- Tourism Business of the Year: Morris Farm Market
- Tourism Individual of the Year: Edward Ponton
“On behalf of all of us at the Currituck Chamber of Chamber of Commerce, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to our sponsors of 2020 Partners in Business, COA Small Business Center and Currituck Tourism,” stated a press release from the Currituck Chamber of Commerce.